Friday, February 21, 2014

The Art of loving a Greek Billionaire Book 3 - Marian Tee

First Marian makes you somewhat tolerate him, love him, and now I want to strangle him. At the beginning I was "aweing" at his change and then it fell off the map.

Mairi is growing up more and more with each book. She knows what will hurt the person she loves and attempts to avoid it. Damen on the other hand doesn't think things through quite yet. Without giving to much away, he believes someone that had hurt Mairi terribly over Mairi herself. At this point I am hopping that Mairi walks in to the sunset with someone else.

And of course there's a twist at the end. If you have read Marian's other works you will recognize the name(s). I am excited about this and maybe possibly a book of this characters own? We will have to hold our breathe and wait and see.

This is a well done book but I will say I do miss the little conversation intros at the beginning of the chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment